Payments can be made at any of our four offices listed below, or online. For questions regarding real estate and tangible tax, business tax, tourist and convention development tax, public service tax, the tax certificate sale or any other tax related questions:
(386) 736-5938 DeLand
(386) 254-4635 Daytona Beach
(386) 423-3325 New Smyrna Beach
(386) 736-5938 Orange City
Online Tax Search and Payments
Property Tax information is available 24 hours a day. Customers may search public tax information and/or pay property taxes online.
Online Payment Options Include:
- E-Check - a $1.50 convenience fee is charged by our third-party payment processor.
- Credit Card or Debit Card – a 2.6% convenience fee is charged by our third-party payment processor. Payments can be made with Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
The certified property tax roll records contained on this site reflect property ownership as of the date of certification, and may not reflect current ownership. The most current ownership information can be obtained from the Volusia County Property Appraiser. Please note: Accuracy of the information provided on this website is not guaranteed for title searches and closing agents.
Office Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
Thomas C. Kelly Administration Center
123 W. Indiana Ave., Room 103
DeLand, FL 32720
250 N. Beach St., Room 101
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
2744 Enterprise Road
Orange City, FL 32764
New Smyrna Beach
Tag & Title Office
111 Canal St.
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
2016 observed holidays (county offices closed)
- Jan. 1 (Friday) New Year's Day
- Jan. 18 (Monday) Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- March 25 (Friday) Good Friday
- May 30 (Monday) Memorial Day
- July 4 (Monday) Independence Day
- Sept. 5 (Monday) Labor Day
- Nov. 24 and 25 (Thursday and Friday) Thanksgiving
- Dec. 26 (Monday) Christmas Day
- Jan. 2, 2017 (Monday) New Year's Day
Electronic mail notice: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone, or in writing at one of the Revenue Division addresses listed below.