Property tax collection
The Revenue Division bills and collects the property taxes based on the information provided by the property appraiser and taxing authorities.
Payments for property tax
Property Tax information is available 24 hours a day. Customers may search public tax information and/or pay property taxes online.
Online Payment Options Include:
- Online Banking- Use this option to send your payment directly from your bank account.
- Debit Card – a $1.50 convenience fee is charged by our third-party payment processor.
- Credit Card – a 2.6% convenience fee is charged by our third-party payment processor. Payments can be made with Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Check by mail:
County of Volusia
123 W. Indiana Ave., Room 103
DeLand, FL 32720
Click here for tag office locations where property tax payments are accepted.
Payment made in person may be in the form of:
- Personal check (current tax payments only)
- Cashier's check
- Money order
- Debit card (convenience fee of $1.50 charged by the payment processing company)
- Credit card (convenience fee of 2.6% with $1.75 minimum charged by the payment processing company).
The certified property tax roll records contained on this site reflect property ownership as of the date of certification, and may not reflect current ownership. The most current ownership information can be obtained from the Volusia County Property Appraiser. Please note: Accuracy of the information provided on this website is not guaranteed for title searches and closing agents
Property tax forms
Application for optional
quarterly installment pre-payment plan
The installment plan divides the annual bill into four quarterly payments. The first two payemnts are due in June and September, prior to the opening of the tax roll, so they are estimated using the previous year's total. The last two payments are due in December and March, and adjust for any changes from the previous year. Discounts apply to quarterly payments made on time for June, September and December. The March quarter has no discount.
Application for optional partial payments per
Partial payments can be made for current taxes between November 1 and March 31. There is no limit on the number of payments that can be made. Discounts do not apply and there is a $10 processing fee per payment. Credit and debit card payments cannot be made online for accounts participating in this plan. Credit and debit card payments can be made in one of the tag offices.