The 18th annual St. Johns River Cleanup was held on April 12th this year. Volusia County collected over 4 tons of debris from 8 different locations along the St. Johns River during the cleanup. We had a huge turnout with 550 registered participants, all receiving t-shirts and goodie bags of free stuff from the county. See pictures of the Ed Stone Park cleanup here.
The next St. Johns River cleanup will be in April of 2015, however, the date has not been determined yet. Please check back at the beginning of the year to sign up for our next cleanup event. Thanks to everyone for their help and support!
- Ninemile Point Park, at the west end of Ninemile Point Road, Pierson
- Butler Street Boat Ramp - east end of street in Astor, Lake County
- DeLeon Springs State Park, 601 Burts Park Road, DeLeon Springs
- Ed Stone Park, 2990 W. State Road 44, DeLand
- French Avenue boat launch / Starks Landing, where French Avenue meets the St. Johns River, Orange City
- Lake Monroe Park, 975 S. U.S. 17-92, DeBary
- Lemon Bluff boat ramp, 907 Lemon Bluff Rd., Osteen
Make every day "St. Johns River Cleanup Day" - bring back a bag of trash every time you go to the river! Support the river all year long with a new specialty license tag.