Volusia County Fire Rescue uses state-of-the-art firefighting, hazmat and rescue techniques to protect residents and property in unincorporated areas and the municipalities of Pierson, Oak Hill and Lake Helen.
- Fire station locations
- Look inside
- Learn about the airport fire station
- Visit our Fire Training Institute
- Free home fire-safety evaluations
- Safe Havens for Newborns
- Blood pressure checks
- Fire protection water supply inspection and testing
- Pre-fire incident planning surveys
- Company inspections
- Child Safe Place
- Household smoke detector program
For more information about these programs, please call 386-736-5940.