St. Paul's African Methodist Episcopal Church
In the 1880s, black residents held fairs and potluck suppers to raise funds for their own church. Finally, in the late 1880s, St. Paul’s African Methodist Episcopal Church was built. Originally located off Old Titusville Road, it is one of the earliest AME churches in Central Florida. The Rev. A. A. Fleming also supervised the congregation in the construction of a schoolhouse around 1890.