Tax payment options
Property Tax information is available 24 hours a day. Customers may search public tax information and/or pay property taxes online.
Online Payment Options Include:
- E-check – a $1.50 convenience fee is charged by our third-party payment processor.
- Credit or Debit Card – a 2.6% convenience fee is charged by our third-party payment processor. Payments can be made with Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Check by mail:
County of Volusia
123 W. Indiana Ave., Room 103
DeLand, FL 32720
Click here for tag office locations where property tax payments are accepted.
Payment made in person may be in the form of:
- Personal check (current tax payments only)
- Cashier's check
- Money order
- Debit card (convenience fee of $1.95 charged by the payment processing company)
- Credit card (convenience fee of 2.6% with $1.95 minimum charged by the payment processing company).
The certified property tax roll records contained on this site reflect property ownership as of the date of certification, and may not reflect current ownership. The most current ownership information can be obtained from the Volusia County Property Appraiser. Please note: Accuracy of the information provided on this website is not guaranteed for title searches and closing agents