Daily rental rates charged for use of the Volusia County Agricultural Center facilities and grounds are available to the agri-business community and the public. Two air/heat-conditioned buildings are in the Agricultural Center, 3100 E. New York Ave., DeLand, one-quarter mile east of Interstate 4, exit 118. (view map).
The Hester Building, the largest of the two, has 17,375 square feet of show space. The 9,000-square-foot Daugharty Building abuts the Hester Building. Both buildings are available with a written contract and maintenance deposit.
Volusia County Agricultural Center rental fees based on organization type are as follows:
*Itinerant merchant licenses apply. Call 386-736-5937 for more information.
- Rental/maintenance deposit is required.
- Utility/electrical fee will be based on total electrical usage.
- A certificate of insurance is required with required minimums prior to move-in.
- The lessee may contract with any food vendor for the length of the show.
- Camping or overnight parking is not allowed on the Agricultural Center premises. A camping facility is available on Volusia County Fair Association property which abuts the Agricultural Center. Arrangements may be made with the fair office by calling 386-734-9514.
- The lessee is responsible for any damages to the buildings and/or grounds beyond what is to be considered as "normal, fair wear and tear."
Hester building - 17,375 square feet
Daugharty building - 9,000 square feet
For further information on renting Agricultural Center facilities, please contact Renee Schoen at 386-822-5778 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Volusia County area rental facilities
Daytona Beach Ocean Center
The arena is 46,000 square feet with a total reserved seating capacity of 9,440. The arena is 250 feet by 175 feet with a ceiling height of 45 feet. The conference center is 14,000 square feet with a 22-foot ceiling. Visit www.oceancenter.com for more information and rates. Call 386-254-4500
Volusia County Fairgrounds
Three indoor areas are available: Tommy Lawrence Arena (22,954 square feet), Townsend Livestock Pavilion (18,270 square feet) and the Talton Exhibit Hall (8,100 square feet). Visit www.volusiacountyfair.com for more information and rates. Call Ronnie Hull at 386-734-9515.
The Cattlemen’s Association
A five-acre site with arena and bleachers are available for rent. If you are interested in the facilities, call the Cattlemen’s Association president, Bobby Bumgardner, at 407-321-4895.