East Central Regional Rail Trail
Volusia County has completed construction of two pedestrian bridges and three segments of the East Central Regional Rail Trail, which one day will stretch 52 miles from Deltona to Edgewater, including a 10-mile leg to Titusville. The showcase trail is 12 feet wide and paved, making it accessible to walkers, joggers, in-line skaters, bicyclists, and people with disabilities.
- Pedestrian bridge over State Road 415 in Osteen
- Pedestrian bridge over State Road 442 in Edgewater
- 5.7 miles from Green Springs Park in Deltona to State Road 415 in Osteen
- 3.7 miles from Rotary Park to the pedestrian overpass on State Road 442 in Edgewater
- 3 miles from the pedestrian bridge over State Road 415 to Guise Road in Osteen
Residents and visitors can access the Deltona trailhead at Green Springs Park.