Vendor Self-Service can help you and your business to:
♦ Communicate commodities and services your company is qualified to supply.
♦ Receive solicitation notifications by e-mail.
♦ Improve future business opportunities with Volusia County.
♦ Manage/update your company address, contact, or e-mail information, and view transactions.
• Vendor Self Service (VSS) was designed to work with Internet Explorer (version 6 or higher) or Mozilla Firefox (version 10 or higher).
• For assistance, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our office at 386-736-5935 (Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., EST)
Before entering Vendor Self-Service, please open and review each of the following:
1. List of Business types to use when accessing VSS.
2. W-9 form. Form must be signed and sent to Purchasing department. Fax to 386-736-5972.
3. List of available commodity codes you will associate with your vendor account (open as "Read Only"). Select as many as needed.
Now you are ready to enter . . .
Click on the above button to access VSS.
NOTICE TO VENDORS: All Vendors who wish to transact business with the County must update and maintain all of their information used for notification of solicitations and issuance of payments in the VSS program. Any vendors who want to be aware of available solicitations will receive e-mail notification based on the commodity codes they have associated with their account in Vendor Self Service (VSS), or they may check the Solicitation Announcement List on our web page.
Vendors who have not updated their accounts by selecting and adding applicable COMMODITY CODES will not receive our e-mail notifications of available solicitations. Please visit Vendor Self-Service on this page to update your information. While in the VSS program, all vendors are asked to update their Business types.
You may call the Purchasing office at 386-736-5935 for assistance with completing this process.