This application allows you to view zoning and future land use information for Volusia County
DISCLAIMER: The data used for this application were developed from various scales and sources. The map information is not a survey. Volusia County makes no warranty, explicit or implied, regarding the accuracy or use of the information. Use at your own risk.
How to use the map:
- A search bar on the top right of the map provides is able to search by various options. You can use an address, a tax parcel number, and a street name. On the left side of the map returns the search results.
- On the bottom left of the map is a two options:
- Home - returns to the the map description and link to the Frequently asked questions;
- Layers - which provides various layers of information that may be relevant to your research.
- To find your future land use designation and zoning classification click on the plus sign (+) in front of Land_Use_Zoning. A drop down menu will appear listing several layers of information. To turn a layer of information on, use your mouse curser to place a check mark in the box adjacent to the information you wish to see. To turn the layer off, uncheck the box.
- To navigate to other areas of the map, you can use your scroll wheel on your mouse or the navigation menu at the top of the map. There are several layers of information available in this interactive map program. You are encouraged to investigate the menu.
Updated 6/13/19 11:56 a.m.