What do I need to bring?
- Bring proof of public assistance and a picture ID. If you are bringing a pet for someone who is disabled or elderly, make sure to have their public assistance proof and picture ID.
- Bring all cats in carriers, with one cat per carrier. Bring dogs on leashes.
- Dogs must have a bath and have no fleas or ticks. Cats must be clean and also no fleas or ticks.
- No food after 10 p.m. the evening before surgery, no water the morning of surgery.
- Are there any health conditions we need to be aware of?
- Payment is expected at time of drop-off.
- Pick-up time is between 3:45 and 4:30 p.m.
- Please call if you cannot keep the appointment.
- Food stamps
- Social Security Disability
- Aids Foundation
- Major disability/VA
- Pay stub w/income verification meeting Florida income guideline requirements
Approved documents for proof of residency:
- Driver's license
- Florida ID card
- Utility bill