Beaches and Parks
All in-season vehicular beach access ramps will be open to vehicles for beach parking from sunrise to sunset. Free, off-beach parking lots are also available along the county's coast.
With COVID-19 concerns, all beachgoers are reminded to maintain physical distancing, avoid congregating in large groups and wear a face covering when distancing is not possible.
Beachgoers are encouraged to access the beach in a less-populated area. Suggested vehicle access ramps are:
- Milsap Road, Ormond Beach
- Harvard Drive, Ormond Beach
- Williams Avenue, Daytona Beach
- Hartford, Avenue in Daytona Beach;
- Botefuhr Avenue, Daytona Beach Shores
- Minerva Road, Daytona Beach Shores
- Florida Shores Boulevard, Daytona Beach Shores
- Van Avenue, Daytona Beach Shores
- El Portal Street, Daytona Beach Shores
Restrooms and showers on the beach and in county-operated coastal and inlet parks are open at full capacity.
Current annual pass-holders who purchased their pass prior to March 20, 2020 will have 57 days added to their pass to compensate for the days that the beach ramps were closed to vehicles due to the coronavirus outbreak.
For off-beach parking, additional parking fees may apply.
- County coastal parks, splash pads and playgrounds are open.
- All campsites in county-operated parks and preserves are open at full capacity. For preserve camping, only one permit will be issued per preserve per night.
- County parks, coastal parks, trails and boat ramps are now open to the public.
- All playgrounds in county-operated parks have reopened.