Travel, Transportation and Visitor Information
Travel and Transportation
Governor DeSantis has issued several declarations regardings individuals traveling to Florida. Read the declarations.
Daytona Beach International Airport
As of June 1, 2020
The safety and health of our passengers and employees is our number-one priority. DAB has made several enhancements to our facility and our cleaning procedures. Below is information on what the airport is doing, travel impacts and operational impacts.
DAB Cleaning Protocols
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the airport
- Increased frequency and intensity of efforts to disinfect restrooms and other public areas with specialized cleaning agents intended to kill germs
- Continuous cleaning and sanitation of all high-touch-points
- Protective, transparent shields installed at airline, rental car and restaurant customer service counters
- Signage and public announcements regarding social distancing and hand hygiene
Face Coverings and Social Distancing
- Face coverings: While face coverings are not required inside the terminal, the CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Complimentary face coverings are available at the information desk, located at the entrance of the airport.
- NOTE: Delta Air Lines and American Airlines both require passengers wear face masks. The requirements vary by airline and passengers should contact the airlines directly for more information.
- Social Distancing: Travelers and employees should practice social distancing and allow 6-feet of space between other people in lines, gate areas and concession.
- DAB is served by Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and seasonal service by Sunwing Airlines. Passengers should check directly with the airlines regarding flight schedules, booking and other flight requirements.
For more information, visit flydab.com
- Effective Monday, June 1, Votran will reinstate fare collection and front door boarding on all vehicles. Customers who purchased a multi-day bus pass prior to the fare suspension may have their bus pass exchanged for a new pass. Customers must exchange their expired pass to receive a new pass.Customers must continue to follow CDC guidelines and practice good hygiene when aboard the bus. For more information, call Votran Customer Service at 386-761-7700.
Convention and Visitor's Bureaus
Daytona Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
Southeast Volusia Convention and Visitors Bureau
West Volusia Tourism Advertising Authority
Chambers of Commerce
Daytona Regional Chamber
DeLand Area Chamber
Holly Hill Chamber
Ormond Beach Chamber
Port Orange/South Daytona Chamber
Southeast Volusia Chamber of Commerce
West Volusia Regional Chamber