Volusia County Government and Unincorporated Areas
Relaunch Volusia Plan
Volusia County Government has issued Relaunch Volusia, a plan that outlines the phased reopening of facilities and services. Note that this plan may be adjusted as necessary based on the situational status of the county. Read the Relaunch Volusia plan.
County offices have reopened to the public. This includes county administrative offices, libraries and various other programs and facilities. Residents visiting county facilities will notice new measures that have been implemented to ensure the safety of both the public and staff. Residents who need to do business with the county are still encouraged to use http://www.volusia.org/ when possible.
All clinical operations have resumed.
- Volusia County Veterans Services offices are available by office appointment or telephone appointment. ALL Volusia County Veterans Services office lobbies are open, please respect social distancing restrictions. Visit the Veterans Services website.
The Volusia County Division of Corrections has suspended all onsite visitation at the Volusia County Branch Jail and Correctional Facility until further notice. Visit the Volusia County Division of Corrections website for recent visitation information.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, The Marine Science Center will be closed to the public until further notice. Throughout the cornavirus shutdown, the staff of the MSC continue to care for sick and injured sea turtles and birds even through their doors are closed to the public.
- The Lyonia Environmental Center is operating with limited hours. The facility is open from 4 to 5:15 p.m. on Wednesdays and from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays. Community programs have resumed with limited attendance. Reservations are required.
- DeBary Hall Historic Site has resumed normal operating hours. Community programs have resumed, but attendance is limited and reservations are required.
- All 14 branches of the Volusia County Public Library have reopened with limited hours and capacity. View Volusia County Public Library hours
- Extension Services is open to the public and offering virtual classes and online learning opportunities. Contact the Extension at 386-822-5778 for a full list of opportunities.