Do you need the registration application? CLICK HERE
We are no longer accepting payments via telephone. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. You may make payments using your Connect Live account, in person at one of the tag agency offices, or by mail. If you need to set up a Connectlive account, contact Contractor Licensing to obtain the information necessary to create your account.
The purpose of the Volusia County Contractor Licensing Activity is to establish a centralized and uniform system for the local regulation and discipline of registered contractors, the listing and discipline of state certified contractors pursuant to Chapter 489, Florida Statutes Parts I and II, and the regulation and discipline of local specialty contractors pursuant to Chapter 22 of the Volusia County Code of Ordinances within Volusia County and the municipalities within Volusia County except for the city of Pierson.
Services covered include:
- Sponsorship of examinations to applicants qualified for Local Specialty Licenses, Master Electricians or Journeyman Competency Cards
- Issuance and renewal of contractors' certificates of competency and listings
- Processing of construction-related complaints
- Investigation and discipline of unlicensed activity
- Disciplinary actions against licensed registered or local specialty contractors
- Licensing and complaint-related field inspections
Schedule: Please contact Contractor Licensing for the Volusia County Contractor Licensing and Construction Appeals Board meeting dates for the balance of 2016.
E-update - From time to time there are changes to fee schedules or procedures. We would like to keep you up to date by making sure you get the information you need.