Public Information Network
Updated as of May 25
Be aware of COVID-19 Scams
The Federal Trade Commission has issued guidance and resources to avoid coronavirus scams. Learn more.
Where to get a vaccine
COVID-19 vaccines available at Florida Department of Health in Volusia County offices
Vaccines are offered weekly by the Department of Health in Volusia County at all four office locations. Please schedule an appointment by calling 386-274-0500; #. County Health Department locations and vaccination hours are as follows:
- 421 S. Keech St., Daytona Beach: Mondays & Wednesdays 8 – 11:30 a.m./1 – 4:30 p.m.
- 1845 Holsonback Drive, Daytona Beach: Tuesdays 8 – 11:30 a.m./1 – 4:30 p.m.; Thursdays 8 – 11:30 a.m./1 – 6:00 p.m.
- 717 W. Canal St., New Smyrna Beach: Mondays & Fridays 8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m./1 – 4:30 p.m.
- 775 Harley Strickland Blvd., Orange City: Tuesdays & Thursdays 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m./1 – 4:30 p.m.
Vaccines are provided free of cost. Please bring your photo ID. For more information, call 386-274-0500; #.
Medicaid Transportation for COVID-19 vaccinations
Florida Medicaid is providing free transportation to receive a vaccine for qualifying individuals with Medicaid. After receiving an appointment for a vaccine, individuals should call their plan provider and request the name and telephone number for their transportation service. Individuals not in a health plan may call 1-877-254-1055 to be connected with a transportation service. For additional information, individuals should contact their Medicaid plan or call the Medicaid Helpline at 1-877-254-1055.
Vaccines for homebound individuals
Homebound individuals in need of a COVID-19 vaccine should complete a survey at https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/981e561ca7f84b33a6ddcb3fa61cd575. After completing the survey, the applicant’s information will be assigned to a strike team, who will contact the individual to schedule a time for vaccination. For assistance completing the survey, email homeboundvaccine@EM.MyFlorida.com or call the Florida Department in Volusia County 386-274-0500 and press # for coronavirus information.
COVID testing is available at many locations throughout the county. PCR testing is available on Mondays and Thursdays at the Health Department, 1845 Holsonback Drive, Daytona Beach, for symptomatic individuals and those who have been exposed to COVID-19. For more information, call 386-274-0500; #.
- Volusia County Government Press Releases
- Volusia County Emergency Management Facebook
- Florida Department of Health Press Releases
- Florida Department of Health Twitter updates