close icon

COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update. Stay informed with the latest information.


Frequently asked questions

Q. Can someone fill our pool?

A: VCFS does not fill pools.

Q. What rules do I need to follow when burning?

A: If there is no burn ban in effect,view the rules for outdoor burning.

Q. Who do I contact to get a burn permit?

A: Call the Florida Forest Service at 386-446-6787 or 386-446-6789

    How Can We Serve You?

    Contact Us

    If you don't find what you're looking for you can reach out to us through our contact form. Thank you!

    123 W. Indiana Ave.
    DeLand, FL 32720
    (386) 736-2700

    We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.