Volusia County parks are open from sunrise until sunset, unless otherwise posted. Entry gates close about 30 minutes before sunset.
These beautiful parks allow us to be close to nature. Please treat the parks with respect by following these rules:
- Please refrain from using profanity or other destructive behavior.
- Glass containers are not permitted.
- Fires are permitted in designated fire rings only.
- Please deposit all refuse in litter receptacles.
- Pets are allowed in Volusia County parks during regular park hours.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and are not to be left unattended. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their animals (County Code Chapter 14). Animal waste bags are available. Proof of rabies vaccination is required.
- Dangerous or aggressive animals will not be tolerated in any park. Owners of such animals will be asked to leave the park site.
- The speed limit within the parks is 10 mph.
- Please do not remove plants, feed the animals, or disturb the wildlife.
- Parents must supervise their children at all times.
- Metal detecting is not allowed in any Volusia County park.