close icon

COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update. Stay informed with the latest information.


Mobile home permits

All mobile home setups must be done by a contractor licensed by the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles.  Rule 15C-2.0073 (1), Florida Administrative Code, requires that individuals must be licensed in accordance with Florida Statute to perform an installation of a home. Park model RVs are treated the same as mobile homes for permitting installations. Modular homes require the single family residential building permit. Applications are on the Permit Center web page (residential page).  Mobile home roofover requires the minor residential permit on our (residential page)  Owners of mobile homes may apply for permits, however a licensed mobile home contractor must be listed on the permit application.

If you have a question about your site location, go to the Property Appraiser's website.

Completion fees for new homes
These fees do not appear on the permit until the permit is ready for certificate of occupancy.

Note: Most applications require an Affidavit of Drainage Control (ADC).

Mobile home permits
To get a permit for these projects, you will need to prepare a mobile home application:  

Mobile home installation requirements
Park model permanent setup  requirements
Replacement mobile homes  requirements

Mobile home application (8.5" x 14")
Mobile home flood zone specifications 
HUD approved manufactured home installation worksheet

    How Can We Serve You?

    Contact Us

    If you don't find what you're looking for you can reach out to us through our contact form. Thank you!

    123 W. Indiana Ave.
    DeLand, FL 32720
    (386) 736-2700

    We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.