Skip to main content
close icon

  COVID-19 Updates

Search

Impact fee schedules

Current Impact Fee Schedules (Effective March 4, 2021)


On December 4, 2018, the Volusia County Council approved an updated fee schedule for the county thoroughfare (road) impact fees. Per the approved Resolution, the fee change would take place incrementally over a two-year period. The first 75% would take effect on March 4, 2019, and the remaining 25% on March 4, 2020. Additionally, thoroughfare road impact fees shall be adjusted annually beginning March 4, 2021, based on the percentage of the previous annual Florida Department of Transportation Producer Price Index for Highway and Street Construction or successor construction cost index no less than 3% and no more than 8%. Effective March 4, 2021, thoroughfare road impact fees have increased 3% over the prior year's rate.

Any permits issued or paid after March 3, 2021, will be subject to the March 4, 2021 fee schedules, which are available below.
 

Please note that we do not accept prepayment of impact fees.

      Residential impact fee schedule effective March 4, 2021

      Commercial impact fee schedule effective March 4, 2021

Updated: 03/03/2020 3:56 p.m.

How Can We Serve You?

Contact Us

If you don't find what you're looking for you can reach out to us through our contact form. Thank you!

We use cookies to provide and improve our services. By using our site, you consent to cookies.