Apply for Assistance Online
We have reached the maximum number of online utility assistance (electric, gas, propane, or fuel) applications we can take for this week. We will start taking applications again next week on Monday, Nov. 1 at 9:00 a.m. If you are seeking assistance with rent, mortgage, or water you may call 386-239-7757. The online application portal is for utility assistance (electric, gas, propane, or fuel) only.
Use the following link to complete the 2021 Community Needs Survey: https://arcg.is/1yC0f8
Customer Satisfaction Survey: https://arcg.is/0LqH1X0
Please make sure you have the following documents downloaded on your computer, phone, or tablet and ready to upload. All documents must be provided in order to process an application.
- Social security cards for all persons residing in the household.
- Driver's license, Florida ID, or U.S. Passport for all persons 18 years of age or older.
- Birth certificate, DH-680, Driver's license, or U.S. Passport for all persons 17 years of age or younger.
- Renting- copy of full lease with landlord.
- Homeowner- copy of either the property tax statement or mortgage statement.
- If your household is receiving a Section 8 voucher or on public housing you must provide a HUD- 50059 form, which is the Utility Allowance Worksheet. You must request this form from your housing authority.
- Proof of all income the household has received within the previous 30 days which may include but not limited to wages, SSI/SSDI award letter (current letter), SNAP award letter (current letter), retirement/pension, and child support.
- Provide a copy of the most current home energy (electric and/or fuel) statement issued by your home energy (electric and/or fuel) provider. The bill/account must be in a household member's name included on the application for assistance.