Facility locations and hours
1990 Tomoka Farms Road
Port Orange, FL 32128-3752
7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday
West Volusia Transfer Station
3151 E. New York Ave.
DeLand, FL 32724
7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday
- New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day: The Tomoka Landfill and West Volusia Transfer Station are CLOSED.
- Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day: The Tomoka Landfill and West Volusia Transfer Station are OPEN.
(Resolution No. 2018-179, effective January 1, 2019)
Accepted methods of payment:
- Credit/debit card (primarily MasterCard & VISA)
- Monthly account customer – You can access the application here, or call 386-943-7889
- Prepaid accounts – To set up an account, please call 386-943-7889
Pick-ups and vans: $8
Minimum rate: $4 per transaction
Vehicles over 2.5 cubic yard capacity will be charged by weight – per ton
Waste rates (charged by weight)
Class I - Garbage: $34/ton
Class III - Construction and demolition: $28/ton
Yard trash and land clearing: $23/ton
Clean debris - Recycling: $13/ton
Tires (vehicle): $126/ton
Tires (vehicle) - for county residents: Four each free on Saturdays
Tires (truck/oversized): $201/ton
Tires (heavy equipment/off-road): $201/ton
The Solid Waste director will determine, as needed, minimum twice waste class established rate
1. Out-of-county, mixed loads, loads received after or before normal operation hours, and unsecured loads shall be charged double the established rates.
2. Oversized tires are defined by tire recycling contract as 11R25.5 or larger, or as determined by the director.
Tare rates: $5/each