Zoning is responsible for administering the Volusia County zoning code regulations through the review of applications for building permits, site plans, subdivisions, and business tax receipts. Staff also assists the public with questions related to the zoning code such as zoning classifications, dimensional requirements, permitted land uses, and supplemental standards. In addition, staff responds to requests for zoning verifications, determinations, and Florida Department of Environmental Protection coastal review letters.
- Zoning Classification Summary
- Zoning Dimensional Requirements
- Landscape Buffer Plant List
- Conditional Use Permit for Backyard Chickens - NEW!
- Rural Event Centers - NEW!
Updated 11/28/18 10:45 a.m.